Celebrate fifty years of the venue that put local music in Music City with Exit/In: Fifty Years and Counting. This commemorative book tells the history of one of Nashville’s most important cultural institutions through a well-researched narrative text and never-before-seen photographs of the shows and people who made Exit/In legendary, and features:
- Foreword by Jimmy Buffett
- Candid shots of ‘70s country outlaws like Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, and John Prine
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the set of Robert Altman’s Nashville
- National recording artists like The Police, The Ramones, Garbage, and Gwar
- Interviews with Exit/In legends from John Hiatt to Darius Rucker to Margo Price
Dimensions: 11" x 11"